Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back form a Long Winters Nap

After the Christmas Rush I needed a break. I took some much needed time to work on my own projects and rejuvenate my creative spirits. I had this vision a long time ago and because of family life and creating for others I put it on the back burner. I am happy post my latest vinylcreation. I love it and so excited with the new found possibilities of vinyl.
The Before







And the after!
When we moved into our house it was full of brass and pink. The tile and cabinets had been done in the last 5 years so I decided to just remodel. I couldn't tear the ugly tile down with out incurring a lot of extra cost so I covered it with vinyl. Yes, you read it right I covered my tile with big strips of vinyl. Then I painted my oak cabinet (don't tell my dad!) Then we spray painted the brass light fixtures. I then added puzzles that we modge podged and stickers that we put on canvas. I love the new look and it was super cheap and easy with the vinyl. The vinyl sayings gave it the perfect finishing touch. My bathroom and kitchen are next!

1 comment: