Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Face Lift


When I got out my fall and Halloween Decorations I was excited to decorate yet not to excited when I started looking at them.  Some of them are new last year but most of them are 10-15 years old,  Yuck.   Then I had and idea and loved it.  I can update them with vinyl.  Ta Da!   I love the outcome.   I took a bunch of random fall things and put in a basket.  I even put in an old picture frame.  (I copied the picture frame idea from someone else I just don't know who to give the credit to)   Then I took the pumpkin which is actually a jack-o-lantern that I turned around and  put a vinyl grateful on it.   The pumpkins we tole painted (yes just the word dates my deco)  I did a fun Give Thanks.  I love the results so, if you need a face lift on your Holiday decorations it is an inexpensive way to update old things.  

1 comment:

  1. I love those by the way. It almost made me get up the energy to dig out decorations. . . almost!

    ReplyDelete