Voting Rating: 5 / 1 votes

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

poka dots & flowers are in

So I have this bug that I have had a hard time finding.  It is the decorating bug.  This time it might take a while because I am organizing along with decorating.  I need some order in my life.  Since moving into my house a year ago the only room we have tackled is my 3 year old daughters when we moved in it was purple.  She refused to sleep in it.  So I let her pick some fabric and we made her a guilt thanks Grandma then we painted.  She has been telling me for a few months she wanted vinyl flowers and polka dots so we finally got them on  the wall.  she did it.  I held her up and she placed them.  I think she did pretty good for 3 and she loves her room.  This past weekend I went to the Toole Parade of Homes with my mom, sister, and daughter.  Guess what we saw?   yep flowers and polka dots are the in thing.  Way to go Kaci you are right in style.  Her favorite room was black and pink.   Really cute!!! Her room is Green, Pink, and Brown but notice the flowers are the same.  

Kaci posing in her favorite room at the Parade of Homes

Kaci's Room full of flowers and polka dots.   We put her name on the mirror.  The mirror is an old mirror we found in our shed.  It matches perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment